RONIN PIXELS, S.L. has concern about personal data it processes and for careful compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, among others, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46/CE.
In view of this, the following questions are informed regarding personal data processed by RONIN PIXELS, S.L.:
Who controls the user personal data?
Identity: RONIN PIXELS, S.L.
NIF [taxpayer ID] No: B01879584
Mailing address: Plaza de España, nº 13-2º
01001 in Vitoria (Álava).
Email: support /at/ roninpixels /dot/ com
Principles of Data Processing
In the processing of personal data as carried out, the principles required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and free movement of such data and Repeal of Directive 95/46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD):
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the data we gather is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner, with prior consent from the interested parties as necessary or, as appropriate, for entering into a contract whereby the interested party is a party or for application upon request of this for pre-contractual measures, or, if the processing is necessary to comply with an applicable legal obligation.
- Purpose limitation principle: any personal data we process is used for the purposes indicated in the section “For what purpose do we use your personal data?”
- Data minimization principle: In accordance with this principle, the only personal data we gather from users are those which strictly necessary to manage and address queries or requests made to us.
- Accuracy principle: any personal data we gather will be kept accurate and, as necessary, updated. Thus, in the event of a change in personal data, the user must communicate it so that the appropriate update can be carried out.
- Principle of the data preservation period limitation: any personal data we process will be kept for the periods indicated in the section “How long will we keep your personal data?”.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality : to observe this principle, personal data will be processed in a manner that guarantees proper security thereof, including protection against unauthorized or illegal processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, thereby taking technical measures and appropriate organizational arrangements.
What categories of personal data do we process?
The categories of data we process through this website are those which are gathered with the email address and from the contact form, specifically identifying data (email address and, as provided, your first and last names).
Note that we do not process data which the General Data Protection Regulation qualifies as “special categories of data”(Health data, biometric data, union membership, etc.) or personal data related to convictions or criminal offenses.
How have we obtained the personal data of users?
All the personal data we process is provided by the interested parties or their legal representatives.
The personal data we gather through this website has been obtained from the form and with the email address provided to contact us.
For what purpose do we use the personal data of users?
We use personal data of the users to manage and address the queries and requests made through this website.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of personal data of the users?
The legal basis providing legitimacy of the processing of personal data that users provide us through the form and with the contact email is the consent they give when users contact us and, therefore, the need for such processing to answer and address queries or requests made to us.
To which recipients will the personal data of the users be communicated?
The personal data that users of this website provide us will not be communicated to third parties unless it is necessary to manage their requests or to comply with legal obligations.
However, for certain matters, we will use third-party services – acting as data processors – with whom we have signed the respective data processing contract under the provisions of Article 28.3 of the GDPR.
International data transfers
Users should note that we use Outlook365 to manage emails. This is a platform developed by Microsoft Inc., which is acting as a data controller. Additionally, despite being outside the European Union and the European Economic Area, any use of international transfer of data will have the appropriate guarantees provided for in Article 46.2 c) of the General Data Protection Regulation (standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission).
Microsoft Standard Contractual Clauses (Data Processing Addendum): https://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/DocumentSearch.aspx?Mode=2&Keyword=DPA
How long will we keep user personal data?
Any personal data users provide will be kept only during the time we address their query or request and then will be deleted once the processing is completed.
What are their rights when users provide us with their personal data?
- Right to request access to their personal data: in order to find out and verify the legality of the processing, the user may ask us at any time to confirm whether RONIN PIXELS, S.L. is processing his or her personal data and, in this case, the user will be informed, among other issues, about what data it is processing, its purpose, origin thereof, expected preservation period and, as appropriate, recipients or categories of recipients.
- Right to request for correction: Users may request to correct their personal data when inaccurate or whenever we fill in those which are incomplete, including those through an additional statement. In this case, the user must indicate in his/her request what data he or she is referring to and the correction to be made, and, as appropriate, must provide supporting documentation of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the data being processed.
- Right to request for deletion (“Right to Oblivion”): users may request that their personal data be deleted and stop further processing if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered or processed, and otherwise remove their consent if they have been processed illegally or must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
- Right to request limiting the processing of personal data: in this case, we will only keep your personal data for the preparation, filing or defense of claims, or with a view to protecting the rights of another private individual or legal entity or for reasons of important public interest.
- Right to keeping personal data : A user may ask us to send his/her personal data to him/her or to another person in charge that he or she indicates to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to object processing: we will stop processing your personal data however the user indicates, unless he or she has to continue processing it for compelling legitimate reasons or for the preparation, filing or defense of possible claims.
How to exercise your data protection rights: to exercise your rights, the user must send a written request addressed to RONIN PIXELS, S.L. , at Plaza de España, nº 13-2º, C.P. 01001 in Vitoria (Álava), or by sending an email to support /at/ roninpixels /dot/ com, each time with a photocopy of your Identity Card.
RONIN PIXELS, S.L. will respond to all requests under the terms and conditions required by current regulations on personal data protection.
How to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency: if the user believes RONIN PIXELS, S.L. has improperly processed his/her personal data or has failed to duly addressed the exercise of his/her data protection rights, he/she may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, either through its electronic headquarters or at its registered office, at Jorge Juan, nº 6, C.P. 28001 in Madrid.
More information on data protection rights and claims before the Supervisory Authority at www.aepd.es.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 32 of the RGPD, RONIN PIXELS, S.L. has adopted the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a degree of security appropriate for the risk.
In order to assess the proper degree of security, the risks posed by data processing have been particularly taken into account, specifically as a consequence of the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the communication or unauthorized access to such data.
Duty of confidentiality
RONIN PIXELS, S.L. has adopted measures to guarantee that any person, acting under his/her respective authority with access to the personal data provided by users, may only process them as instructed by the user, and must also maintain the appropriate professional level of confidentiality regarding them, which will be indefinite.
Website browsing by minors
We ask users to read the policies on website browsing by minors that we have published in the “Legal Notice” of our website.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive or in the memory of the computer to access or visit pages of certain websites, so that user preferences can be known when reconnecting. Cookies stored on the user’s hard drive cannot read the data contained therein, access personal information, or read cookies created by other providers.
See information about cookies used on this website in the “Cookies Policy” section.
Text dated: November 2, 2020